My downstairs hallway needed some more artwork - this was a very easy and cheap solution!
I simply took pictures of the profile of my boys faces then printed them out on my computer. After taping the picture to a piece of black card stock I carefully cut them out. Then I taped the black card stock silhouette onto a white piece of card stock then framed it!
These frames are old ones I already had on hand (like I said this was a very easy and cheap project!).
After hanging them in my hallway the frames looked too small and needed something more so I added the numbers below to give them more presence. I found the numbers at hobby lobby for $2 a piece.
I couldn't fit the fourth frame in this shot but I did make a silhouette of my baby as well. It didn't turn out great so I'll probably be redoing it when he gets a little older and can hold his head up on his own!
I love how they turned out!